European car twin tube hydraulic shock absorber for Volkswagen Transporter
1. Manufacture full series models for shock absorber, hydraulic oil filled and gas filled are acceptable
2. Have advanced equipments, which are purely imported, ensure accuracy and performance for the shock absorbers
3. Attaches great importance to research and development & quality, team of scientific research & testing is up to 300 people, to ensure qualified and first-class products shipping out
4. Adopt automatic welding process, uniform welding, plump appearance, no oil leakage
5. Adopt electrophoresis surface treatment process to ensure that 700 hours does not fall off, corrosion resistance, beautiful appearance
When to buy twin tube hydraulic shock absorber?
Twin tube shocks last a long time, but they tend to degrade slowly throughout their life. So when is it time to replace them?
In some cases, a seal will rupture. A twin tube hydraulic shock absorber/damper/suspension covered in oil is a good indication that it has failed.
The age-old test of bouncing on a fender is really only a rough guide as to whether your vehicle needs new shock absorber/damper/suspension.
Left, Right, Rear
12 months or 30000KM
Air, Express, Sea
100PCS per model
OEM standard sizes
TT, LC, Western Union
Other OE numbers for VW Transporter as below.
701513031, 701513031F, 701513031M, 701513031N, 701513031G, 701513031Q
KYB No.: 345900, 341846
What we can promise to you:
1. One year warranty
2. Packing: nylon bag with box, or as your requirements
3. Cheap price but high and stable quality products
4. Quick delivery: if having stocks, will be in 5-7 days; customized order will be in 20-40 days
5. ISO/TS16949 certification