The Shock Strut Assembly balances the axle load between front and rear, with high and reliable performance. And it is further enhanced by the highly rigid diagonal front axle subframe, which also supports the steering gear, lateral swing arms and push rods, and anti-roll stabilizer bars.
The Shock Strut Assembly is equipped with advanced process, which has longer service life for use and there is no special need of maintaining. In addition, due to the excellent and intelligent application of lightweight aluminum, the dual ball joint spring strut front axle provides unique dynamic handling and highly sensitive steering. Made of high performance material, it is lightweight and minimizes the non-spring support mass.
OEM & KYB numbers for rear shocks and struts
OEM: 5206.N6, DC00099980
KYB No.: 441093
1. Have advanced equipments, which are purely imported, ensure accuracy and performance for the shock strut assembly
2. Adopt automatic welding process, uniform welding, plump appearance, no oil leakage
3. Make the quality of shock strut assembly achieved with KYB brand, but the price is lower than it
1. One year warranty
2. Cheap price but high and stable quality products
3. More than 20 years experience
4. Factory direct sale, export to worldwide, good service.