Generally, you need to consider to replace a shock absorber once it makes noises, becomes too hard, too soft or leaks oil. But, don’t judge too early to replace it if these problems come. Check whether there is incorrect installation if it makes noises; check whether there is a problem with the spring or the fixation and the junction of shock absorber if it becomes too hard or too soft; check whether the oil cylinder cap is fastened if it leaks oil.
It is better replace two shock absorbers at one time. If there is wrong with one front or rear shock absorber, you need to replace two front or rear shock absorbers together, because it will make uneven force and cause more problems on shock absorbers if the vehicle can not in even balance force.
DETAILS for rear shock absorber, for HYUNDAI SONATA
The total components of the shock absorber are the front left, front right, rear left, and rear right. The location of the ears (the horns connected to the brake disc) at the bottom of the shock absorber of each part is different. When assembling, be sure to identify which part of the shock absorber assembly. Most of the front shock absorbers in the market are shock absorber assemblies, and the rear shock absorbers are still ordinary shock absorbers.
◎Applicable Vehicle Series:
TOYOTA, HONDA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, LEXUS, FORD, CHEVROLET, SKODA, KIA, CHERY, LIFAN, BYD, LADA, AUDI, BMW, MERCEDES-BENZ, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, OPEL, VOLVO, etc.
AN EFFICIENT, UNITED AND AGGRESSIVE TECHNICAL/ MANAGEMENT TEAM
Why choose us?
1. more than 15 years experience in the air supension industry
2. An ISO9001 certificate company
3. We are the largest air supension speclalist in ZHEJIANG
4. We have a QC team to ensure all our products are tested before deliver, of course, you are welcome to do inspection too.
5. Our aim is to build a long lasting relationship with our customer. We are not only sales and marketing team but also a after-sales support team who can provide after-sale support online.